Arrival & Info
How to find us!
You have reached your destination. And how! Even the journey to St. Anton could fill a photo album and your time with us at the Arlen Lodge Hotel couldn't begin more beautifully. Past untouched mountain ranges and mighty waterfalls.
We are surrounded by pristine nature and yet so close to the vibrant centre, the bus stop right outside our front door and the slopes. Exactly where real Mountain Time is at home.
6580 St. Anton am Arlberg
+43 5446 42566
Arrival Arlen Lodge Hotel
Simple and relaxed
- directions_carBy car
- via Salzburg - Kufstein - Innsbruck - Landeck - to St. Anton am Arlberg
- via Munich - Fernpass - Landeck - to St. Anton am Arlberg
- via Stuttgart - Bregenz - Feldkirch - Bludenz - Arlbergpass or Arlbergtunnel - to St. Anton am Arlberg
- via Zurich - St. Gallen or Sargans, Feldkirch - Bludenz - Arlberg Pass or Arlberg Tunnel - to St. Anton am Arlberg
Please note: in Austria, vignettes are compulsory. In addition, winter tyres are compulsory for guests in winter and we recommend that you also carry winter chains. All information about winter equipment here
- trainBy train
- flight_landBy plane
- Zurich Airport (approx. 2 hours away)
- Munich Airport (approx. 3 hours away)
- Innsbruck Airport (approx. 1 hour away)
- Friedrichshafen Airport (approx. 1.5 hours away)
- Memmingen Airport (approx. 1.5 hours away)